Public Skating is the perfect time to get on the ice with friends, family and co-workers! Our trained, professional staff and our Skater’s Code of Conduct ensure a safe and enjoyable experience! Rental skates are available on a first come, first serve basis. Be sure to check our special events calendar for weekly and monthly DJ skate events.
Public Skating & Public Hockey Schedules
Public Skating Rates
$5.00 General Admission, ($6.00 for Greenfield Friday Night DJ Skate)
$5.00 Rental Skates
Skaters 62 and older can skate for free. Download your free Senior Skate pass here.
Public Hockey Information
$10.00 General Admission
18+ (unless otherwise noted)
For more rink-specific information about public hockey, please click on the corresponding button above.
Parent waiver must be signed for any player under the age of 18
Skater’s Responsibility Code
- Foul, abusive or obscene language is not permitted anywhere in the building or on the grounds.
- All visitors must show respect and courtesy to others regardless of race, gender, creed or ability while in the facility or grounds.
- All visitors should encourage good sportsmanship by refraining from expressing negative or insulting statements to the officials, coaches, participants or spectators.
- Physical force by players (not in the normal course of game play), coaches, parents, spectators or officials is strictly forbidden under any and all circumstances.
- All coaches must supervise and take responsibility for the players inside the team changing rooms they are issued.
- All children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and be supervised when not participating in skating or hockey.
- No play (hockey, catch, etc.) is allowed off the ice surface.
- Use of skateboards, roller blades and “Heelys” are not allowed.
- All visitors must respect the facility and report any person or persons damaging the property to the management.
- Visitors should keep in mind that this arena is a public resource and a place for fun and personal development for all ages and abilities; please assist in preserving a positive environment for all other visitors by honoring this Code of Conduct and reporting to the rink management any violations of it.